- Clevite P-Series bearings are intended for high-revving engines.
- To compensate for the high load factors and distortion in these engines, these bearings have higher eccentricity and a high crush factor.
- P-Series bearings are built on steel backings with extra-thin overlays to prevent overlay fatigue.
- The oil grooves on most applications extend all the way around both halves for better lubrication.
- Includes complete set of Standard Size Rod and Main bearings.
- KA24E SOHC
- KA24DE DOHC
If the bearings fail on high-revving engines, your bank account could be in for a world of hurt. Clevite P-Series bearings set the industry standard for race-quality bearings. Between their innovative ultra-thin overlays and their full-circumference oil grooves, they stay a lap ahead of the competition. Protect your engine and its high-dollar components today.
A set of Clevite P-Series bearings are a major upgrade over the seal and lubricating ability offered by your stock bearings. Consult your vehicle’s service manual or a trained mechanic if you have any questions about the installation procedure for these performance parts.
If you have any questions or need to place an order, call our customer service team at (352) 241-8399. They’ll make sure you have the parts you need for the driving experience you want. Order your Clevite P-Series bearings online from Enjuku Racing today.