The BMW M3 E46 coupe is one of the most recognized M3 chassis around. The coupe has seen everything from under the sun in terms of styling and performance. But don't think the straight 6 cylinder high revving engine is maxed out. With a new ECU flash, you are able to gain improved performance on the engine. The biggest difference when you flash your car is the overall improvement of the power curve. Your car will have much better throttle response no matter what type of transmission you have. Where your car is sluggish off the line, your newly flashed car picks up right away and pulls harder through the mid and top end RPM range. Overall, the characteristics are vastly improved while providing you additional benefits that your car craves for.
Crank Horsepower Ratings:
- Stock Power: 343HP | 269ft/lbs
- Tuned Power: 360HP | 282ft/lbs
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
- All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
- With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
- If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.
- We test and dyno tune on our own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Use our OBDII VR Tuned iFlash Cable. This REQUIRES a Windows PC. The iFlash cable allows you to read and write your stock and tuned files. See Instructions Here.
- Bring your vehicle to our facility where we can use our Master Cable to flash your vehicle.
- Choose to receive our additional ECO Mode file to help fuel economy when needed. This can be flashed via the OBDII port the same way as your tuned file. When you select this add on, you can easily flash between the files at your convenience.
For reference, this ECU is a Siemens MSS54.